Checking-In for a PIA flight is truly easy.
No Weight, No Wait
If you have no baggage to check in, and are traveling only with hand luggage, special “No Wait” counters await you at the Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad Airports. No more waiting around!
PIA’s City Check-In facility enables you to get your Boarding Pass 72 hours before your flight. Not only do you not have to stand in a queue, you can report directly to the boarding gate just 30 minutes before departure.
- PIA staff at City Check-In Counters at PIA’s Booking Offices will stamp and attach your flight coupon to your boarding pass 72 hours before departure
- This facility is only available for passengers traveling without checked baggage*
- City Check-In Boarding Passes can also be obtained if you intend to return to your port of origin within 72 hours
- City Check-In Boarding Passes enable passengers to report directly to the boarding gate 30 minutes prior to departure**
- City Check-In facilities are currently available in Karachi, Lahore, and Faisalabad.
* No refund for No-Show
** Excluding Northern Areas
Note: Boarding Passes without Coupons will not be accepted
PIA offers return check-in facility for travelers who travel between the two destinations within 12 hours time period from Karachi, Islamabad and Lahore. The travelers can obtain the boarding passes for boarding at both the destinations in advance.
PIA takes one more step to facilitate the passengers who are traveling to destinations requiring transit procedures. Passengers can now obtain Multiple Boarding Passes and have hassle-free transits.